We respect your concerns about privacy and recognises the importance of being transparent regarding the personal information we collect about you. This Cookie Notice sets out what you need to know about the cookies and similar technologies that we use on the website you visit (individually the “Website” and collectively the “Websites”) and why we use them. You should also read our Customer Privacy Notice to find out what we do with the information we gather from the Website. Any changes to this Cookie Notice will be posted here and notified to you through a cookie banner, where applicable. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such changes. If you do not accept the use of these cookies, please disable them by following the instructions in this Cookie Notice.
Like many companies, we use “cookies” on this Website to offer you a unique browsing experience. Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that may be placed on your browser, computer or device when you visit certain websites to collect and track information about your use of the websites. For example, cookies can be used to remember the pages you have visited, the time you have spent on each page or what is in your shopping basket. Cookies can be in the form of session cookies (meaning that they will be deleted from your computer or device after you leave the Website) or persistent cookies (meaning that they will remain on your computer or device until your delete them or until they expire). Cookies may be placed on our Website by us or by our service providers, in which case they are known as third party cookies.
Certain pages on our Websites also contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These are small image files which may be placed in a web page or an email to record browsing behaviour. For example, web beacons can be used to verify that a promotional e-mail has been viewed. Please note that cookies and web beacons cannot harm your computer or device.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITES
1) Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the Website safely and use all its features. For example, we use these cookies to
• Allow you to access secure areas of the Website
• Remember if you have accepted the cookie banner displayed on our Website
• Remember information you have previously entered to complete a form
• Allow you to place products in your shopping bag
We use these cookies to enable the services on our Websites that you have specifically requested. This category of cookies should not be disabled. If you use your browser settings to block these strictly necessary cookies, we cannot guarantee your security or predict how our Website will perform during your visit.
2) Functionality Cookies
These cookies allow us to offer you a customised browsing experience.For example, we use these cookies to
• Remember the choice you have made on your previous visit (such as your preferred language or location)
• Remember products you have placed in your shopping bag;
• Offer you live chat session.
The information gathered by functionality cookies may be anonymised and will not be linked to information about how you use other websites.
3) Performance and Analytics Cookies
These cookies collect general information about how our Website is used.For example, we use these cookies to
• Record the number of visitors coming to our Website;
• Identifying errors which may occur during your browsing experience;
• Measure the effectiveness of our advertising, for example by verifying from which website visitors have arrived
These cookies allow us to generate usage reports and statistics on how visitors use our Website and to improve the user experience and the quality of our Website. Such analysis may be conducted by third parties in which case they are considered as third party cookies. In particular, we use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and track how visitors use our Website.
4) Social Media & Advertising Cookies
These cookies are placed by third party advertising companies and collect information about your browsing habits in order to display advertising more relevant to your interests based on your online navigation. For example, we use these cookies to
• Show you interest-based advertising following a visit on our Website;
• Provide 3rd party advetising companies / social networks (eg Facebook or Twitter) information about your visit on our site so they can show your interest
• Control advertising effectiveness by tracking lead conversion (track you've made a purchase after following a link to our site from another third party
If you disable these cookies, you will not experience our targeted advertising across the different websites you visit.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES
You can manage cookies in your web browser settings. If you decide to change your settings and disable cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our site features. For example, if you turn off strictly necessary cookies or refuse them, you will not be able to make purchase on the site.
For general information on how to set your cookie preferences using your web browser, please see: www.allaboutcookies.org
The following external links also explain you how to manage cookies for the most common browsers:
You may also opt out of:
• Aggregation and analysis of data about your visits to our Website collected by Adobe, by clicking here.
• Information about your visits to our Website being included in Google Analytics reports by clicking here.
Finally, if you want to opt out from interest-based ads, you do this in your preferences by visiting the following websites:
or by changing your settings on each third party website. or example:
For Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
For Google, please visit https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=en
If you have any questions or comments about this Cookie Notice or about our Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org