Meet Nicoline Aagesen, a former dancer turned model turned photographer, and now the creative force behind the our latest campaign.
With a taste for the provocative and a love of the imperfect, Aagesen photography lives in a world that is sexy, playful, free and full of laughter. We met up with her recently in Hong Kong to ask a few questions.
Aagesen has been exhibited in major cities around the world - check out her work at
1. Three words to describe your current state
Ecstatic. Inspired. Grateful.
2. What’s your idea of perfect happiness?
Bananas...island life...friends and family.
3. What’s your biggest fear?
Losing people I love.
4. What’s your greatest weakness?
"How fast I fall in love' - Wifey
5. What’s your worst habit?
Not knowing when to stop.
6. What’s your guilty pleasure?
7. What words or phrase do you most overuse?
8. What qualities do you most admire in friends?
Diversity. Kindness. Loyalty.
9. What qualities do you most hate in others?
I don't really use the word 'hate' but I sure
dislike jealousy, liars and assholes!
10. Name a real life hero of yours?
11. Which living person do you most admire?
The list is long...
12. Which living person do you most dislike?
I'm too busy focussing on people I like...
13. What’s your idea of total misery?
A 9-5 job.
14. If you hadn’t been in music, what would
you be right now?
15. Your favourite place to live?
16. If you could change 1 thing about yourself,
what would it be?
Maybe it's not about changing, maybe
it's about embracing your imperfections.
17. Three words that describe your style?
Nude, messy and colourful.
18. The best period or moment in your life?
Where to begin...I'm one lucky lady! I'm so
grateful for all the adventures I get to
19. What do you know now you wish you
knew 2 years ago?
Just remember to breathe...
20. What’s your favourite quote?
"When my friend told me I was delusional, I
almost fell off my unicorn!"